As a leader in the large format graphics industry, AAA Flag & Banner considers how our business decisions impact the planet every day: from sustainable practices executed at our print production facilities to recommending eco-friendly options for your graphics and signage. Being sustainable does not always come at a higher cost. It often just makes good business sense.
AAA Flag’s suppliers are vetted for their efforts related to conservation and overall reduction of carbon footprint. We invite our customers to be responsible environmental stewards as well, by offering eco-friendly print processes and a variety of sustainable materials and substrates.
- UV and LED-curable inks for reduced energy consumption with naturally low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Responsibly sourced, FSC and SFI-certified paper suppliers
- Post-consumer recycled content
- PVC-free outdoor banners that are 100% recyclable.
- Polyester fabrics made with 100% recycled content
- Aluminum signs that are 100% recyclable
- Polystyrene, Polypropylene, & Polyethylene sign options with varied recycled content and are 100% recyclable
- PVC-free film options for windows, walls, and floors (low-tack and no-tack)
- PVC-free backlit films
Affirming our commitment to a more sustainable and responsible present, along with a brighter future for all of us, AAA Flag & Banner has developed the following pro-active initiatives:
- Phoenix Graphics Recycling Program in place to minimize non-recyclable PVC banner waste. We recover and recycle 100% of the graphics we produce and install on our Phoenix Eco Banner material.
- Provide transparency to our customers by providing auditable documentation supporting our recycling volumes and environmental performance
- Encourage our supply chain to help us improve our environmental performance through collaboration and testing of innovative products and materials
- Offer alternative materials, processes, and substrates to produce final graphics projects with less environmental impact whenever possible
- Maintain an active recycling and waste management program that focuses on reuse and measurement in our manufacturing and office environments
- Maintain an outreach program on environmental issues with our customers
- Encourage internal participation in environmental best practices through regular training and education of our employees
- Implemented three company-wide Sustainability Targets to support our commitment to minimizing our footprint by the year 2025:
- Decrease Our CO2 Emissions by 5%
- Decrease Our Waste to Landfill by 10%
- Decrease Our Water Usage by 7%
Our four AAA Flag & Banner facilities ensure maximum efficiency, and lower carbon footprint related to excess transportation, when developing and deploying your national campaigns.